Arts Management Services LLC
We serve museums, artists, corporations, and private collectors.
We specialize in sculpture installation, repair, and maintenance, graffiti removal and prevention, gilded and plaster frame repair, cleaning grave markers, ceramic repair, and much more.
Our clients include the Guggenheim Museum, Louisiana Museum of Modern Art (Denmark), Hirshhorn Museum, Walker Art Center, Williams College Museum of Art, Davis Art Center at Wellesley College, Becton Dickinson and Company (BD), the estate of Jill Ker Conway, Harpo Foundation, artists Michael Singer and Jim Sardonis, State of Vermont, and the US State Department for repairs to art in our embassies and ambassador residences worldwide.
WHY WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST
Why Choose Us
- Experience: Over 40 years of success providing the highest quality services in some of the most demanding environments.
- Prices: We maintain the most competitive pricing in the industry.
- Professionalism: Our exacting standards have resulted in no litigation or insurance claims in our 40-plus year history. Should we ever have a complaint, the customer is always right!
- Skills: We use best practices and materials.
- Excellence: We guarantee outstanding quality, durability, and price.